1. Make the decision to break free. Everything starts with a decision. Once this decision is made in your mind, the universe will provide forms in which you can achieve it; either in the form of a book, an audio, a seminar, a coach, a mentor, etc. Make the decision to be determined. You don’t need to know HOW you are going to do it, just know and decide that you are going to do it. That’s it. Period. Success is a decision away. Your freedom is a decision away.
2. Get really CLEAR on what you want and WHY you want it. Many people want change and a better life. When I ask them what they want, they are not sure. Get clear and specific about what you want. Understand why you want something. Do you want a better job? Have you thought about what type of job you want? Is it money you want? Get clear on what you will do with the money.
3. Listen to your intuition more. Or, as I like to say, follow your Butterflies. We have the answers to everything in life. We just have to make sure we take the time to listen to that inner voice or to our butterflies. It is by following our butterflies that we will divinely be guided to really break free from everything that has been holding us back and live a life by our creation. These butterflies know the quickest and fastest way to our goals. Trust them and listen to them. More importantly FOLLOW THEM!
4. Clean your energy on a daily basis. We have to really take care of our energy. Being in unhealthy and draining environments can have an extremely strong and negative effect on us. We have to make sure we have a regime in place where we are taking daily action to clear our energy. This regime can be in the form of meditation, prayer, yoga, talking to someone, etc. Find out what works for you and make sure you do it on a daily basis. The way I usually do it is with yoga and spending time with my little darling brother.
5. Start taking daily steps towards what you want. If you know what you want, you have to start doing something about it. You can start with what you have and where you are. Take daily action towards what you want. The more consistent you are the better. I have learned that a 40-day commitment creates change, and in 90 days that change is established. So if you want to reach your goals, make sure you are committed to doing something about that specific goal for at least 90 days consecutively. If that is not possible, then try the 40-day commitment. This will ensure change is complete.
6. Hold yourself accountable. Many of us know what we have to do to achieve our goals even though we know we do not do it, and if we do, we take longer to achieve it. We might take one year to achieve a goal when, with accountability, we can achieve it in one month. What personally helped me has been the opportunity to work with a coach. My coach holds me accountable. I have a time and monetary commitment with my coach. The more time and money that I have invested, the more committed I am.
I hope these six points have really helped you. If there is a specific one that stood out for you, do something about it!
May miracles and magic always follow you.
P.S. If you are serious and committed about breaking free and creating a life on your terms, apply for a Free Discovery Call so we can start creating change in your life starting TODAY!