Today I want to share with you 5 things you can start doing in order to be more visible in your business as a Coach.
If you desire success as a new coach you got to get visible. People need to know about you.
If you are unsure on how you can do this just follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Make the decision: Everything starts with a decision. If you don’t make the decision… guess what? How are you going to be visible? Sounds easy but it are super powerful. The decision literally changes and shifts our minds.
2. Get clear on why you don’t want to be visible: Many times when we are staring as a new coaches they are many reason why we don´t want to be visible. In the beginning of my coaching business I was a secret coach. I didn’t want anybody to know that I was a coach. If this is you, take some time and ask yourself why are you so scared to be seen? What can happen? This clarity will open doors for you!
3. Go out there and start telling people what you do: Make it a challenge. Go today and tell three people what you do. Because if they know, they can recommend you. Just share what you do to anybody that comes your way.
4. Use social media to get yourself visible: Use your Social Media to share what you do. Share photos, content and thoughts. Social media is huge and when people start getting to know you through social media they get very connected to you and want to work with you.
5. Give some free sessions away: When I started out I gave a lot of sessions away for free. I did this because nobody had experienced my coaching and I wanted to get out there. For me this was being visible. With each session there was a person that was giving me a testimonial and recommending me.
Be of service.
Hope this helps you.